List of features which will be added to Trace, the version number in square brackets is the expected version. Be aware that this is just a guide and I may do things in a different order depending on if I change my implementation plans. If that happens it will be noted in square brackets at the end of the line.
- [2.4] Toggle whether a protection affects iFrames
- [2.4] Timezone spoofing [User Feedback]
- [2.5] New notification system
- [2.5] Overhaul IP Spoofer (Regions, IP Ranges) [User Feedback]
- [2.5] Protection for localStorage tracking [User Feedback]
- [2.5] New simple options page [User Feedback]
- [2.5] Add badge counter showing number of tracking methods blocked
- [2.6] Support for regex in the whitelist
- [3.0] 3rd party blocklist support
- [3.0] Addition of new localisations
WebGL Fingerprinting ProtectionDone! Improve Audio Fingerprinting ProtectionDone! Import/Export WhitelistDone! Statistics about certain tabs (e.g. how many headers blocked)Done! Sort the whitelistDone! Allow for whitelisting of protections other than Domain BlockingDone! Update the blocked pageDone! Make the Trace report dialog more usefulDone! Block certain known tracking cookiesDone! Add less colourful theme optionDone! URL Parameter CleanerDone! getClientRects Fingerprinting ProtectionDone! Make HTTP Referer Header more configurableDone! Reorganised UIDone! Keyboard shortcutsDone! Change how statistics are storedDone! Make Trace Compatible with FirefoxDone! More Advanced User-Agent TamperingDone! Recode Proxy IP SpoofingDone! Re-write domain blocking systemDone! Customisable BlocklistsDone! Change intensity of certain protectionsDone! Audio Context FingerprintingDone! HTTP E-Tag ProtectionDone!